This drink is a sure pleaser for those hot summer days on the beach…or wherever you are!
Shake the following ingredients:
- 2 parts Arnold Palmer
- 1 part vodka
In case you didn’t know, an Arnold Palmer is equal parts Iced Tea and Lemonade. So, the drink would then be (shaken):
- 1 part iced tea (sweet or unsweetened, your choice)
- 1 part lemonade
- 1 vodka
A drink made for the beach. Not too sweet, and not too strong.
One of my favorite mixed drinks.
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1.5 oz coconut run
- 6-8 ice cubes
- crushed ice
- pineapple wedge (optional)
- Add ice cubes and all liquid ingredients in shaker.
- Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. The goal is not only to mix ingredients, but also to create a thicker drink.
- Pour over crushed ice. ENJOY!!