Here is a short list of what I hate about #T4BB. Granted, right now I’m tired as hell and a bit irritable. Either way, here we go. Just off the top of my head:
- The fact that there is no shortcut for “quote tweet” either on the keyboard or in the Profile page.
- The way “quote tweet” looks all together. What was wrong with RT?
- @replies show in my timeline WAY before they show in my @reply list.
- If they can get DMs to show in my messages list, why the hell is it that my @replies don’t?
- Why does the “integrate into messages” produce one thing only in my messages list “You have new tweets.”?
- No multi-acct support.
- It randomly scrolls. I can be scrolling up my timeline, then for no reason at all it just shoots to the bottom.
- When I click a link in a tweet and it opens the page, when I hit the back key, it does not take me back to T4BB.
- There is no day separator. When one scrolls through their timeline, there is no distinction between today and yesterday.
- There is no “This person is following you” notification on the Profile page.
- The fact that “Unfollow” is the first option in the Profile page. So annoying when I am trying to hit the RT link and accidentally hit unfollow.
- You can’t scroll left or right to return to the top.
And that’s all I can think of at the moment. Got one? Leave it in the comments.
P.S. I MISS SOCIALSCOPE!
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.