Recently, I went on a deep sea fishing trip with a couple of good friends. We were all getting ready to move, so we decided to give ourselves a going away gift.
Meet Jerame and Jason. It is rare that one works with people that one can truly call friends.
Jerame and Jason-
Thanks for all the good times, ya’ll. That fishing trip kicked ass! I hope our paths cross again in the future. So many good times. So many stories. Don’t worry, I’m not gonna blog about them! I am glad to call you my friends. Good luck in life and thanks for the good times. Until the next time… Continue reading
These are actual comments made by 16 Police Officers. The comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
- “You know, stop lights don’t come any redder than the one you just went through.”
- “Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they’re new. They’ll stretch after you wear them a while.”
- “If you take your hands off the car, I’ll make your birth certificate a worthless document.”
- “If you run, you’ll only go to jail tired.”
- “Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that’s the speed of the bullet that’ll be chasing you.”
- “You don’t know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?”
- “Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don’t think it will help. Oh, did I mention that I’m the shift supervisor?”
- “Warning! You want a warning? O.K, I’m warning you not to do that again or I’ll give you another ticket.”
- “The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?”
- “Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey poop.”
- “Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven.”
- “In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC.”
- “Just how big were those ‘two beers’ you say you had?”
- “No sir, we don’t have quotas anymore. We used to, but now we’re allowed to write as many tickets as we can.”
- “I’m glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.”
AND THE WINNER IS….
- “You didn’t think we give pretty women tickets? You’re right, we don’t. Sign here.”
Maria, the Maid, asked for a pay increase and my wife was very upset about this so decided to talk to her about it.
She asked: ‘Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?’
Maria: ‘Well, Senora, there are three reasons why I want an increase. Continue reading
I never quite figured out why the sexual urge of men and women differ so much. And I have never figured out why men think with their head and women with their heart.
FOR EXAMPLE: One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. The passion starts to heat up, when she eventually says “I don’t feel like it, I just want you to hold me.”
I said “WHAT??!! What was that?!” So she says the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear… Continue reading
The following is supposedly an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so “profound” that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.
Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?
Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle’s Law (gas cools when it expands and heats when it is compressed) or some variant.
One student, however, wrote the following:
First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate at which souls are moving into Hell and the rate at which they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that Continue reading
Apple has released the prices for the new iPhone 4.
Those who are eligible for an upgrade can snag the iPhone 4 16GB for $199.99 or the 32GB for $299.99. As with the 3Gs, those who purchased it on release can upgrade immediately on release (check att.com to confirm).
Those who are ineligible for an upgrade are looking at $499.99 for the 16GB and $599.99 for the 32GB.
Tethering will only be available to those who accept the new data plans AT&T released and will run $20.00 per month.
For more info, see the Mashable link below.
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry
Woo-hoo!! thekruser.com made #1!
Yes, I know this is a relatively minor milestone, but one I take much pride in. I am one guy. Corporations spend thousands of dollars to get on the first page of Google and some still never make it. My thanks goes out to each and every one of you. Yes…if you are reading this, that means you! Without my readers and commenters, it would never have happened. I have spent a lot of time researching foursquare badges, and I have a few dedicated commenters who have helped me along the way. A special “thank you” goes out to everyone who has helped me in my endeavor. Be it through comments, links, pingbacks, or help with code, without your help this would never have been possible.
Thanks again to all of my readers and commenters. You guys ROCK!
I had this idea that I was going to rope a deer, put it in a stall, feed it up on corn for a couple of weeks, then kill it and eat it.
The first step in this adventure was getting a deer. I figured that since they congregate at my cattle feeder and do not seem to have much fear of me when we are there (a bold one will sometimes come right up and sniff at the bags of feed while I am in the back of the truck not 4 feet away), it should not be difficult to rope one, get up to it and toss a bag over its head (to calm it down) then hog tie it and transport it home.
I filled the cattle feeder then hid down at the end with my rope. Continue reading